OurCrowd launched its platform in February 2013 with its team based in the capital of the "Start-up Nation". Jerusalem remains OurCrowd's flagship office and the center of its dealflow, investor relations, and operations team.
We host delegations of technology-focused investors to Israel throughout the year from our offices for conferences, meetings & briefings. If you're interested in having OurCrowd meet with your group, please contact us.
- Go onto Road 1 from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, enter Jerusalem
- Continue straight with the road, you will go under the fancy new bridge of strings (you will not miss it).
- Continue straight and the road will change to be Ben Gurion Blvd and keep to the left (the Convention Center will be on your right)
- The road continues straight into Shderot Ben Tzvi. Please keep to the right (there will be a park to your right) and go slightly downhill
- Continue south on Shderot Ben Tzvi towards Derech Ruppin
- Turn left on Derech Ruppin, and then continue onto Ramban
- Turn left onto Ibn Ezra
- Turn right onto Hakeren Hakayemet Le-Israel
- Turn right onto King George
- Continue past the big intersection with the Kings Hotel on your right and down the hill to the bottom. Get in the left lane.
- Bear left on David Remez at the intersection with the Sonol gas station on your right.
- Go around the circle in front of the train station and turn right at the next light onto Derech Hevron.
- Make an immediate right and go down the ramp. The OurCrowd offices are on your right. Continue past the end of the building to the public paid parking lot.
Jonathan Medved, CEO
28 Derech Hebron
P.O. Box 8004
US +1 (866) 372-5240 (toll free)
For help or support: